PR Youth Running offers after school running programs and summer running programs for ages 3-18.
Each session begins with confidence building techniques/games and ends with running exercises.
A 5K run/walk will conclude each program session.
5 Week Program: Summer sessions includes a program t-shirt and 6 weeks of coached sessions. $50
The program fee is per child and includes the following items:
- Participation in a 10, 8, or 6-week, 2 sessions per week program conducted by certified PR Youth Running coaches
- Materials used by the coaches over the course of the program, including the curriculum
- Participation in practice races and the end of session 5K running event
- PR Youth Running session t-shirt/swag
- Facility/Trail use fees
- Coaches training and background checks
- General operating expenses and insurance
6 Week Program: Spring Session $60
Dates: April 2nd-May 9th
Monday and Wednesday
Practice location:Rhyolite Regional Park Trail
1701 Crystal Valley Pkwy.
Castle Rock, Co. 80104
Sessions coached by
Head Coach Marty and Assistant Coach Lindsey